Conference Announcement: International Conference on Finite Fields and Their Applications 2022 (Fq15)
The conference Fq15 will take place at Campus Condorcet, Aubervilliers, France (on line 12 of the Paris metro, at one station from the limit of Paris) during the week of June 13-17, 2022.
Fq15 will continue the 30-year-old tradition of a forum for researchers on the mathematical aspects of finite fields and their applications. Previous editions of the Fq conference could be found here.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- structure of finite fields,
- primitive elements,
- normal bases,
- number-theoretic aspects of finite fields,
- character sums,
- function fields,
- planar functions and almost perfect nonlinear functions,
- equations over finite fields.
- algorithms and complexity,
- polynomial factorization, decomposition, and irreducibility testing,
- sequences and functions.
- algebraic coding theory,
- algebraic geometry over finite fields,
- finite incidence geometry,
- quantum information science,
- Boolean functions.
Call for Papers
All participants who wish to contribute a 20-minute talk are invited to submit an abstract of their contribution, according to the instructions on the Submission page.
The updated book of abstracts will be available here.