Conference announcement: CANDAM 23, 5-8 June 2023
Canadian Discrete and Algorithmic Mathematics
Monday–Thursday, June 5–8, 2023
Hosted by University of Manitoba and University of Winnipeg
Held in downtown Winnipeg, MB
The ninth biennial Canadian Discrete and Algorithmic Mathematics conference (CanaDAM) will be held in downtown Winnipeg, jointly hosted by the University of Manitoba and the University of Winnipeg.
The following are the confimed invited speakers:
- Nima Anari, Stanford University
- Simina Brânzei, Purdue University
- Penny Haxell, University of Waterloo
- Ferdinand Ihringer, Universiteit Gent
- Jennifer Morse, University of Virginia
- Igor Pak, University of California Los Angeles
- Alexey Pokrovskiy, University College London
- Laura Sanita, Eindhoven University of Technology
The Public Interest Lecture wil be given by Laura Albert, University of Wisconsin.
Details on registration and submissions as well as exact dates will be posted soon.
For now, approximate dates: proposals for contributed mini-symposia will be due in late January, abstracts will be due in mid February.
Post a Comment